iGB Live! networking schedule revealed
2nd May, 2018 (London) – The networking schedule for the inaugural iGB Live!, held between 17th – 20th July at the Amsterdam RAI, has been announced.
Delegates are set to take part in a wide range of events hosted across the city as they catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
Among the highlights are a return to the newly-refurbished Majestic and Euro Pub for the closing night party, as well as a bingo-specific drinks event sponsored by WhichBingo.
Portfolio Director at Clarion Gaming Shona ODonnell said: “There are few better places to be than Amsterdam in the summer, and we’ve laid on a host of networking events that will give delegates an opportunity to enjoy the city, as well as relax alongside the industry’s sharpest minds. We look forward to welcoming everyone in July.”
The official programme is as follows:
- Welcome drinks, sponsored by WPN Affiliates (Tuesday, 17th July 2018, 16:00 – 18:00): To kick things off, there will be welcome drinks at the famous Strandzuid.
- Opening night networking party, 21:00 – late, venue TBC
- Bingo networking drinks sponsored by WhichBingo (Wednesday, 18th July 2018, 17:30 – 20:00): Join us at The Jetty at the Strandzuid for this year’s bingo networking drinks, a dedicated networking event specific to the bingo sector. The venue is located on the canal and even has its very own sandy beach.
- Official networking party (Wednesday, 18th July 2018, 21:00 – late): venue TBC
- Closing night networking party (Thursday 19th July 2018, 21:00 – 02:00): This year we will be returning to Majestic and Euro Pub, offering both indoor and outdoor spaces at the famous Dam Square.
- Friday unwind session sponsored by Intertops (Friday 20th July 2018, 13:00 – 16:00): Finally, the traditional unwind session, sponsored by Intertops, to catch up with industry friends and partners.
About Clarion Gaming:
Clarion occupies a unique position in gaming, providing the full range of services to the global industry, including exhibitions, conferences, and technical training as well digital and print information. Clarion’s gaming brands are delivered globally and attract more than 50,000 customers annually in locations spanning every continent. ICE Totally Gaming is the world’s largest gaming technology exhibition.
In 2017 the audited attendance of 30,213 – a record for the event – was drawn from 151 jurisdictions and sovereign states. Clarion also organise the world-renowned iGaming events GiGse (San Francisco) and iGB Live! (Amsterdam), as well as the established World Regulatory Briefings and Gaming Congresses in Brazil and Japan.
Delivering multi-level training for gaming professionals since 2007, the Totally Gaming Academy has firmly positioned itself as the leader in gaming training across online and land based platforms and now offers training in casino management, online gaming, sports betting and anti-money laundering. TotallyGaming.com is the online community for the industry and iGaming Business is the dominant print publication in the sector.