iGB Affiliate Webinar: Legal responsibilities of brokers and affiliates following recent regulatory changes
iGB Affiliate’s webinar “Legal responsibilities of brokers and affiliates following recent regulatory changes” will take place next week on the 24th January 2017 at 13:00 GMT. If you wish to attend then click here !
Leading Financial and Gaming Attorney Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman and CEO of Tal Ron, Drihem and Co. will present a hands-on webinar which is a must-attend for all brokers and affiliates.
The webinar will cover:
- What is happening in the global binary options regulation space
- How can binary brokers enter the forex space and benefit from other options legally?
- Are affiliates legally liable to brokers’ issues with traders?
- Content and “character” affiliates and deceptive marketing
- The Mfune saga
- Court rulings you should know about
- Affiliate and IBs responsibilities comparison
- Vanuatu, Estonia, CySEC – regulation and banking tips for affiliates and brokers
Meet the speaker: Tal Itzhak Ron
Tal graduated from the Haifa University School of Law and Faculty of Computer Science,he also obtained a Master Degree in Computer Science from Bar Ilan University. After working in for the prestigious law firm of Gornitzky & Co., Tal with his innovative spirit became one of the first international lawyers specializing in Gaming, Affiliates, Financial Technologies and Online Capital practices, advising the top tier of international clients in these fields.
Note: everyone who registers for the webinar will receive the full webinar recording.