Make your nominations for the iGB Affiliate Awards 2018 today
The time has finally come for to start recognizing those who go above and beyond in the affiliate industry.
The theme for the iGB Affiliate Awards in 2018 is “Tenacity“. The organizers are looking for those who have succeeded against the odds. They’re looking for those who have embraced hard work, been tenacious and determined day to day and who continually make a positive impact on our industry.
This part is down to you, they need your nominations to determine the shortlists before the esteemed judging panel goes to work. So, if you’ve been impressed with the commitment of a colleague, client or company that you work with – click here and nominate them for one of igaming’s most prestigious awards.
To ensure transparency, you can view the full process for nominations and judging here. The iGB Affiliate Awards 2018 is free to attend for everyone registered for the London Affiliate Conference and the Financial Partners Expo. Registration for LAC is set to open on the second week of October.
A reminder about some of the changes that we made to the iGB Affiliate Awards process in 2017, which continued in 2018:
- Criteria: The criteria will be at the forefront of both the nomination and judging process. The criteria will also focus on the last 12 months and not before – the awards will be about momentum and not size.
- The categories: We have reduced the number of awards from 32 to 25.
- Nominations and voting: The nominations process will remain similar to previous years, however, the voting (which was open to abuse) has been dropped from the process. We now have a nominations board that will use the information supplied as well as their own industry knowledge to create a shortlist of no more than 7 candidates.
- Judging: For judging the focus will be on the criteria, with points allocated to each item to drive accountability and transparency. There is an increased number of judges and have created a head judge for each category who is accountable for the final decision collated with the fellow judges. The judge’s decision will be final but the head judge will get involved if it’s a tie. The judges will also hold a Q&A with each shortlisted candidate, which will be recorded and made available for you to view. The judges will also create a document for each award that clearly defines why each winner won.
- Free to attend: The iGB Affiliate Awards will be all inclusive! The event is free to attend for everyone registered to attend the London Affiliate Conference.
- VIP tables: If you want a little something extra, VIP tables will be available to book. These will include seating close to the stage and alcohol.