SiGMA to fly 300 affiliates to Malta this November
Two years and counting! The show has gained a lot of momentum since its inception, with big brands joining the list of premium sponsors and exhibitors from previous years. The show has cemented itself as the best igaming expo in the Mediterranean, bringing together affiliates, operators, solution providers and regulators under one roof in the heart of the igaming industry.
Shortly after the summit and a well-earned break we took heed of feedback from the delegates and exhibitors and will be introducing some interesting upgrades, including, but not limited to the following:
- Conferences: The organisers are shifting all conferences to a bigger conference room within the hotel, with full AC! They’ve also established new partnerships to ensure that delegates receive the best quality content.
- 300 Flights: Inspired by the movie 300, in an unprecedented move, the organisers this year are giving away the equivalent in flights for affiliates from all over Europe. Exhibitors are encouraged to invite VIP guests, flights on SiGMA, and throw a string of hospitality events around SiGMA. After all, Malta lends itself quite well for hospitality.
- Coffee: Last year’s ‘instant coffee breaks’ will be upgraded to ‘premium coffee breaks’. This was possible thanks to an exclusive partnership with Lavazza.
- Free Lunch: Free standing lunch will also be available on both days, giving delegates more time for business.
- SiGMA Pitch: The idea of a ‘SiGMA Pitch’ should go down well with so many start-ups, innovators and investors. With so many mergers and acquisitions, expect some serious deals to be made in a ‘Dragon’s Den’/‘Shark Tank’-like environment.
- Show Dates: Many wished for our dates to be further away from BAC and EiG so the organisers agreed to shift the show three weeks away from Berlin and back to back with their friends from MiGS, creating a dynamite Malta Gaming Week.
With the above upgrades, they’re building on the success story of the previous two shows. That a show invests in bringing 300 affiliates, covering flights, is unprecedented, but the organisers are positive this would leave a positive impact on the show in general, and with the many exhibitors specifically.
Interestingly enough, SiGMA has carved out a niche in the igaming events calendar – recruitment. Besides the usual business leads, an increasing number of exhibitors are relying on SiGMA for head hunting. Landing the right talent is no easy feat and with a solid workforce of 12,000 people, Malta provides the ideal recruitment backdrop. Tipico promoted Tipico-Careers last year. Expect more companies to jump on this idea and involve their HR department in budgeting for the show this year.
Making sure that the right, long term networking environment is nurtured, predominantly with the SiGMA show itself, but also throughout the year with a number of networking events. True to their word, they have been able to connect an endless number of C-level executives, suppliers, operators and affiliates with each other, and we, EEG, together with SiGMA, look forward to welcome even more industry players to this igaming nucleus.
Affiliates and operators who wish to find out more about the 300 flights opportunity may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 99263626. Registration will open in May and further details are available on www.maltaigamingsummit.com.